Thursday, September 27, 2007

My Friends Tigger and Josiah


Josiah and Micah have started playing together more. They are so adorable. Josiah makes Micah laugh all the time, but he also knows how to irritate him.
Micah lets him know when he's had enough. They both went to the Doctor a couple of weeks ago. Micah had his 6 month check-up and got 2 shots. He is right on track; he's mobile now, doing the army crawl and getting in to his brother's toys. He is 27'' tall and 17 pounds. Josiah is 40'' tall and 36 pounds. He lost a pound since his last check up. He is growing tall and skinny. He's gradually talking better, but is still hard to understand sometimes especially when he gets real excited.
They are both perfect healthy little boys!!















2 comments:

Twinmommy2boys said...

Sorry I'm answering so late, I know you wrote a couple of days ago. I'm just now getting to sit down and reply. What time are you guys going? And where is it at? We would like to go if it's not too late. My kids like to go to bed about 7 or 7:30. Stops us from doing a lot of stuff but at least they are on a schedule and sleep through the night.

Twinmommy2boys said...

Hi Katrina

I'm a bit late in letting you know this as I assume you are already there. We are not going to be able to make it tonight. Both Jimmy and I are really tired and Kolton didn't nap today so he's grumpy. I hate that we will miss seeing you guys, but with grumpy monkey and tired mommy and daddy it probably won't be as fun as it could be. How long does it stay open? Until Halloween?

Sorry! Hope you guys have lots of fun though.